The thoughts of a CADD Manager.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Get to Read What You Want in Less Clicks with RSS

I am jumping on the band wagon. I have heard and seen a ton about these RSS feed Readers. "Just the info that you want", "All the new stuff right at your finger tips", and "No need to sift through each site trying to find what you need" are some of the things that have tempted me. So I did it. I got a free RSS feed Reader called "RSS Bandit" and tried it out. It came with a few default readers like comics, news, and entertainment. Then I tried to add some of the blogs that I read regularly to see if it was worth it. I was surprised how easy it was to add a site to this thing. Either right click or drag and drop...simple!

Now it is my main browser for news, getting new info from places like Autodesk Knowledge base, discussion groups, and blogs. I recommend this to anyone who has a set of websites that they search on a regular basis. Instead of clicking through your favorites and digging through all the muck to get new info, try the rss feed readers.

Cheers.

PS - Next post will be ADT oriented, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home