The thoughts of a CADD Manager.

Friday, September 02, 2005

...It has been a while...

Well, I must admit, it has been a while since my last post. I have been wanting to post, but just haven't. So I am dedicating this post to procrastination. I get it real bad sometimes and I know that I am not the only one. After looking around on the web a while, it seems that just about everything causes procrastination. From being to overwelmed to being a perfectionist to poor time management. I don't know what it is, but I read somewhere the steps to poor time management being always having to make things perfect. I am a perfectionist most of the time. I have plenty of things that I started, but don't finish because they are not good enough. So I think my key to preventing procrastination is to just get it done. I know this this is a short post and it isn't perfect, but maybe it is because I just got it done.

Here are some links for preventing procrastination for all you other great people out there:

Academic Skills Center - Procrastination

Overcoming Procrastination by Steve Pavlina

Structured Procrastination <- For all you that think procrastination isn't all that bad. By the way, you don't have to click on this link right now...you can do it later.

Overcoming Procrastination Counseling Services, University at Buffalo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home